Find your content:

Search form

You are here

Not getting a refresh_token after switching to Connected Apps

 
Share

I recently moved my codebase onto a new development org, and had to switch from "Remote Access" configuration to "Connected Apps" for my OAuth2 Web Services flow.

After getting everything set up, I found that I was no longer getting a refresh token in response to my request. The access_token works, but I assume it will eventually expire.

Is this because my Connected App configuration is still in a "Pending" state? I'm not ready to establish a namespace for development (a requirement for publishing a Connected App, according to this question), and I assume that's why the app is listed as Pending.


Attribution to: tomlogic

Possible Suggestion/Solution #1

Actually, it might not have anything to do with the namespace.

After configuring a namespace, it still wasn't working. I took a closer look at the "Selected OAuth Scopes" section, and determined that I needed to enable "Perform requests on your behalf at any time" in order to get the refresh token.


Attribution to: tomlogic
This content is remixed from stackoverflow or stackexchange. Please visit https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/5310

My Block Status

My Block Content